FaverGray is excited to be a sponsor of the 8th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference that will take place on August 18 in Atlanta.
Seniors Southeast is the longest-running and largest regional seniors housing conference in the Southeast.
The conference is a great opportunity to connect in person with our FaverGray team. Contact or Director of Marketing, Paige Rosenberger, to schedule a time slot: email@example.com or call (904) 568-2098 to reach Paige directly.
Attending from our FaverGray Team:
MARK HIGBY, DIVISION LEADER OF SENIOR LIVING
Higby brings over 30 years years of diversified experience in the design and construction industry. Higby has extensive design, development, and construction experience within the senior living and healthcare markets, including independent and continuing care retirement communities, nursing and memory care facilities, as well as, acute care hospitals and surgical centers.
As Division Leader, Higby manages divisional operations, project development strategies, preconstruction services, customer relations and oversight of all divisional staff to ensure that each project team meets or exceeds schedule, financial, and customer satisfaction objectives.
PAIGE ROSENBERGER, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Rosenberger is an experienced sales, business development, research, marketing, advertising, public relations, event management professional.
In her business development role with FaverGray, she connects senior living, student housing and multi-family developers to the innovative team at FaverGray. By discovering new opportunities, she is able to provide value for new and existing clients.
In her role as the Director of Marketing for FaverGray, she creates strategic brand awareness and lead generation marketing campaigns to attract prospects and repeat clients. This includes managing the FaverGray website, writing blogs and press releases, designing e-newsletters, developing print and digital media to run in industry-specific third-party media platforms, and manage social media pages. Rosenberger represents the company during conferences and networking events, as well as, creates tailored marketing campaigns to promote our multi-family, student, and senior living divisions for those events.
ABOUT THE INTERFACE SENIORS SOUTHEAST CONFERENCE:
This in-person event will once again bring together senior-level industry executives from across the Southeast, as well as national investors, developers, operators, and owners who are active in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia and Maryland.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- Post Pandemic Outlook – What industry changes spurred by COVID-19 are here for good?
- Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales.
- The outlook for demand and supply, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
- Demographic trends, occupancy numbers and development pipeline
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
Agenda to Include:
- Operating, Investing and Developing in a COVID-19 Environment and a Post-Pandemic World
- CEO Power Panel
- Keynote Address
- Marketing/Leasing Overview
- Southeast Demographic Trends and Product Acceptance
- Designing for the Long Term: What Does the Pandemic Mean for Seniors Housing Architecture?
- Five+ Hours of Networking
- Cocktail Party and InterFace ValuePlus Roundtables on Aug. 17